Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Holidays

It's Christmas time once more. You know what this means! It means gift giving, reunions and parties. It's the time of the year wherein we drop everything else and spend time with families and friends and celebrate this festive season. Remembering the gifts and joys of christmas.

This year, I treated myself to a long overdue gift. I bought myself something I really wanted for a very long time now. And now it's here. I present to you Excalibur:



It's an ovation celebrity guitar. Complete with it's own guitar tuner, and pickup. The stylish black turtle back body and rosewood fretboard is just way too cool for a newbie like me. I had the chance to use it in a party with my sisters and their officemates. Here are some pics of the Band



From left to right JM on lead guitars, me on rhythm and Erik on Percussions. Here's a shot of us doing Erik's song "I'll follow you by Gin Blossoms".


Here's a picture of us together with my sisters rio and rea doing a cranberries medly.


I have to admit playing the guitar with friends and my sisters really made the holiday joys rush through my system. I cant wait when we can get the free time to play again. I bet they had a great time. I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home