Wednesday, October 05, 2005

hibernating

Me and My dad sleeping like a log. My sisters took it to show how me how much we are alike.

For a while I have left this habbit of expressing myself in a box well hidden. And when I almost started forgetting that I was actually doing this religously before, I came across somebody elses blog. So I was reminded, that there is something that I should be doing. Not because I need to but because I can.

It matters not, that I am not pursuing my graduate studies. I can always continue it some other time. More important matters need to be attended as of the moment. The need to pursue someone is really not an issue now. I have learned to appreciate the good things in life. It appears the best way for you to realize the better things in life is after you have been down for a very long time. And you have nowhere to go but up.

I went to the province a few weeks ago. My family had forced me to meet up with my uncle who just arrived from overseas and my aunt who was about to leave for the US. For the longest time I could ever remember. I slept. Without worries, without antyhing on my back. I have to admit it was the best sleep I've had in months.

And so now I awake. From deep slumber to see my family awaiting me to join them in dinner. There are things in life far more important than money or career. Bigger things than you and me. In a movie someone once said "When I look at you I see two people. Who you are and who you are supposed to be. Some day these two people will meet. And when they do, they will achieve great things".

2 Comments:

Blogger billydee said...

The need to pursue someone is really not an issue now. I have learned to appreciate the good things in life. It appears the best way for you to realize the better things in life is after you have been down for a very long time. And you have nowhere to go but up.

Amen to that, pare! Same here. Have you seen my blog lately? I'm living the life I should have been living for the last five years or so. This really feels good! Stay happy, stay single! :D

7:59 PM  
Blogger trebs said...

Oi Melvin! Long time no blog entry a. Hmm.. tulog... kelangan ko rin nyan. Hehehe.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home