Sunday, September 05, 2004

Favorite

Everyone has a favorite. My winnie the pooh tie is my favorite tie. It reminds me of a major event that my dad had to attend. It was even published in the newspaper. And he was wearing that tie. The irony is that he is a lawyer overseeing the signing of a huge contract with the some military folks. And he ran out of tie's because I had all his mark spencer ties in the office. So he had to bite the bullet and settle down for my good friend pooh bear.

My favorite pastime is tinkering with my computer. I always like to experiment. What if I do this and what if I do that. Sometimes the results are disastrous. I loose data, I destroy a device or worse crash the entire PC. But there are times when I get lucky. When I learn new things. And I get to maximize using my computer.

But out of all my favorites, I guess love will have to be my favorite pain. As it is, love is a fallacy and truth altogether. What else can give you only the promise of hope and the certainty of pain other than love? One would think, that after showing negative responses to a person that person will stop, be discouraged or get the message that I dont like you. Not me. You see, Im more of a realist. I give the people the credit called doubt. And I rename doubt with respect. I believe that everyone is entitled to have a favorite. A person might have a favorite suitor. There's no problem there. I dig that. In the same line of thought understand that the person that I love just happens to be my favorite as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home