Friday, July 30, 2004

Shoes

Someone once noticed that I had new shoes. Contrary to popular belief, I wear my shoes not to drive away fashion savvy and interesting people. I am very sentimental about these things. Most of my shoes were given to me by my dad. It's a link between me and him . We dont get to talk a lot. But as far as I can remember he has always been giving me shoes since I was a kid. So it reminds me of my dad. The lessons he has taught me. What he has done for me and my family. Often times I look down. Specially when I have failed.When I am tired and weary. And I see my shoes. I am reminded by the places I've been. The things I have done. And the people who care and believe in me. It's funny how small things such as this can brighten up one's day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home