Sunday, June 06, 2004

Trying

Good day friend. As promised I am haplessly trying to keep this weblog as updated as possible. Though there is not much to say about the days that has passed by, there has been a lot of development.
For quite sometime now, I've been seriously contemplating in making crucial decisions in my career. New ventures, possibilities and challenges. Im kinda takin it easy in the last few months.

Specially that I've already started going to graduate school, things are not looking financially stable for me. It's a good thing I have great friends and a loving family who supported me in this endeavor.

I have also been trying to get to know this special someone. And I have no idea where I stand as far chances are concerned. So far the approach has been to be more relaxed, carefree and non idealistic. I have realized that in my past approaches in courting, I have often imprisoned myself in the cages of ideals and fantasies. I guess, I wasnt myself. I dont plan, I improvise. Hehehehe. So far it doesnt look good for me. It seems that Im not the only one who has been wooed by the goddess who has been driving me mad these past few days.

As promised to our webcast acoustic fans I am posting here some URL's for our mp3's. For now , all I have are some jamming sessions. I'll be updating the links later, to have a more decent recording. But for now, I guess this will have to do. A picture of things to come. Go to yahoo briefcase . Login as "next_of_kin2000" with password "fetalvero". Click on My Documents link to download the mp3's available.



As you can see I've been very busy in the past few days. Too many risks, choices, and things to be done. I figured, if I dont start trying I'll never get anywhere. If I dont make decisions, take risks and learn from them, i'll never find out. If I have a future else where, if I can survive graduate school, if me and my sisters can excel as a band and if she's the one. So I guess this week I'll be trying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue Ginger said...

ello! goodluck kuya melvs!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home