Thursday, June 10, 2004

Milestones

They say that year 25 in a person's life is a huge milestone worth of commemoration. I dont get it. What's the hype about being 25. Do I have a car, no. Do I have live on my own, hell no. Am I in a relationship, dont say bad words. Hehehehehe.

They say that the rest of the populace start stopping counting birthdays at age 25. I can remember the cake prepared by my officemates this morning. They just had 1 candle. They say that after 25, you start using only one candle in your birthday cake. Otherwise the neighbors might think there's fire in your house because of the number of candles in your cake if you have one for each year that has passed.


While the rest of the world is asking themselves about success and career at this point in their life. Im gratefull to have reached this age. I look back and just laugh at all my failures and awkward experiences. I have grown. I think what's more significant was God has given me a chance to grow. 25 years of it. And so I move on. Living life without regrets.

For our webcast fans check our yahoo briefcase account. I have uploaded new mp3's. A cleaner version of my Immortal, Officially Missing you(with the twins haplessly trying to do a duet) and You First Believed. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home